The Nomination and Remuneration Committee (NRC) shall adhere to the following policy in all its deliberations from time to time.
1. The NRC shall take into account the performance of the Company, its financial strength and volume of operations to ensure that its recommendations or implementable from time to time.
2. The NRC shall also take into account the industry scenario and competitive elements with regard to its recommendations so that the company maintains the industry levels.
3. The NRC shall always recommend remuneration and other benefits or reasonable and sufficient to attract, retain and motivate directors of the quality required to run the company successfully.
4. The NRC shall always fix benchmarks and maintain a proper relationship of remuneration to performance so that the performance benchmarks are achieved.
5. The NRC shall always review its own performance and bring suitable changes in its policy from time to time.
6. The NRC shall endeavor to maintain a proper balance between key managerial personnel, senior personnel and other level of employees so that there is a peace and harmony in industrial relations.